We will ask you access to your site, and is likely to ask you to make some modifications. Throughout the project we will define the necessary to optimize each of the specific aspects of site activities. Requests may be generated at any time and may include:
- Request to view and possibly change the configuration of the web application.
- Request to view and optionally change configuration settings for web servers, database, operating system, etc.
- Petition for monitoring the load on servers and use a profiler to see where you’re spending time.
- Accessing a site in pre-production with sufficient permissions to configure the platform and infra-structure.
- Ability to create a replica of the site from a copy of your code and no confidential data.
Changes will be given one by one, so we will need to have a close collaboration with your team to implement all proposed changes without adversely affecting the calendar.